The Learning Center Health and Safety Guidelines
Welcome back to The Learning Center! First Tee – Pikes Peak is committed to keeping the safety and well-being of everyone in our community a top priority. As we prepare to open The Learning Center, we are following all national, state and local guidelines. We’ve ensured our facility meets the highest standards for cleanliness and safety, and we have modified our policies to facilitate safe social distancing practices. Each of us will play an important role in making The Learning Center a safe experience for us all.
Prior to Arrival
- In order to comply with the governmental recommendations and guidelines, we may at times need to limit the number of people inside the facility or prohibit access into a specific area. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Stay home if you are sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please make a reservation prior to arrival. For a Driving Range Bay reservation, please click the button below. For simulators usage (9-holes or 18-holes), please call 719-597-1932 up to one week in advance. A tee time will be required for play on the simulators.
- Please bring your own golf balls for use on the short game practice area.
- Per the latest executive order of Governor Polis, all individuals are required to properly wear a face-covering (mask) at all times while in The Learning Center.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in.
- To ensure the safety of our members, guests and staff, individuals entering The Learning Center will have their temperature checked. If your temperature is over 100.4, you will be required to leave The Learning Center and return after being symptom free for 72 hours.
While at The Learning Center
- If at capacity, members and guests will be asked to wait in their cars or a designated area and not congregate. A text message will be sent when bays are ready.
- All members and guests will be required to practice social distancing while in The Learning Center. In some cases, the availability of equipment, features and spaces will be limited to ensure members and guests are able to maintain the recommended six feet of separation. Signage has been placed through the building to assist you in maintaining safe distances.
- Bays will be disinfected by staff between each use.
- All staff are required to wear a mask when interacting with members, guests or other staff.
- All staff will have their temperature checked as well as answer our wellness questions before entering the facility.
We want to keep our doors open for as many members and guests as possible, which means taking safety seriously. Please note that any member or guest who fails to comply with The Learning Center Health and Safety Guidelines may be asked to leave the facility without a refund.
We will continue to evaluate every aspect of our operations and make any adjustments that are necessary to ensure everyone feels safe. Our safety protocols are subject to change and also dependent on everyone’s cooperation and the respect of others using the facility.